Friday, November 1, 2013

It's a P-A-R-T-Y!!


Both tiers are almond pound cake filled and crumbcoated in vanilla buttercream. I sculpted the top tier using 2 x 8"x3" cakes torted once each. So 4 layers of cake and 3 layers of buttercream. Bottom tier is the same only using a 8"x3" square pan.
ABSOLUTELY awesome!!!
Oooh, I like this picture even better than the 1st one I looked at. Love the "gloopy" frosting look on the top tier and the confetti ribbon on the bottom. This one is a sure winner!
This whole cake is perfect I love it the candles are even adorable with the little flames. :-D
Fondant work is perfect. Great job. ;-)
Your work is just terrific. I have to know - are you formally trained. Your colors are just terrific. Thank you for sharing your stuff. I am so impressed and in awe!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment