Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pet Birthday Cake


THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CAKES THAT I HAVE EVER MADE. THIS BIRTHDAY BOY HAD SAVED A PUPPY FROM THE HUMANE SOCIETY SO FOR HIS BIRTHDAY HE WANTED THE CAKE TO LOOK LIKE HIS PUPPY.
Wow! That looks too cute to eat! What a good story to go with your cake. It's great!!!
Love the story, love the cake!! So cute!
Awwwww...sooooo sweet!!
I absolutely love it!
Adorable, love it!!! :-D
I baked a chocolate cake which was the basket part. everything else including the dog slipper, biscuits and such was fondant work.
Adorable cake!
Fantastic job!!
Awww, so cute! Great cake!!!!
Great Cake. Dog is so cute. :lol:
I just finished a puppy cake for my son. Aren't they great! (the boys and the puppies!)
THANKS VERY MUCH :-o :-o :!: :!:
Ohhhhh that is soooooo cute!! I love it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment