Friday, November 1, 2013

Winnie the Pooh Baby Shower Cake


Just one more picture. Close up of the Pooh Characters - Hey, I have been up to my armpits in Pooh all week and I am proud!!! lol Here's how they go on the cake. Everyone thought I bought the figures and kept touching them to see if they were plastic! haha!
this is the cutest cake!!!!!
Very creative Charlotte. Awesome job. Going into to favorites.
AWWW!!! Too cute!
OM Gosh!!! Charlotte, this cake is soooo adorable. I just love your figures. You did such a great job! I love it. Going right into my favorites too!
WOW, THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY, maybe one day i'll be as good as that!
I see them Charlotte! I see them!! lol!! Whew!
:shock: You have done an AMAZING job Charlotte!
It's adorable. It's going into my favorites. I LOVE it!!!!!
You should be proud, you did an amazing job - FABULOUS cake!!!
WOW WOW WOW Charlotte!!! The cake turned out so great and your Pooh figures are just INCREDIBLE!! I am so proud of you!!!
Thanks, everyone!!! Your opinions are so important to me and make my day!! It is indeed gratifying to know that all the work that went into it was appreciated by you because you know what I put into it.
I love this cake! You did a great job!!!!
Charlotte your cake is so sweet ,so cute :!:
Fantastic figures! This cake tells a great story!
im a big winnie the pooh fan and i love this a lot :-P
Absolutely adorable!!!!!!
too cute! :-D
I love this cake :-D!!!!! Excellent job!! I think they're perfect :!:


No comments:

Post a Comment