Thursday, November 14, 2013

Princess Castle Cake


10, 8 and 6 inch rounds, with RKT columns. Lemon cake with lemon cream cheese frosting and the middle tier is choc/vanilla marble cake with chocolate buttercream. Feeds 53. Got to use my airbrush for some depth in the cobblestones. There is a pearl luster all over which you cannot see and some rainbow glitter all over it as well.
Lisa that is absolutely adorable. I love it! Great job girl.
Lisa I love this so much the best castle I have seen. :-D 2 thumbs up!!
Lisa, what a terrific job on your castle.
Great job, Lisa! Love the architecture.
Lisa that is awsome….. :-D
Just awesome, Lisa!!! WOW!!!
adorable I love it, All i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Great Job! Any little girl would love a cake like this one!
Very sweet
And a fab photo! black background pops,
Really cute cake – great job, Lisa!
Fantastic job Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment