Friday, November 1, 2013

Flowerpot Cake with Gumpaste Floral Arrangement


Flowerpot cake with gumpaste floral arrangement.
Holy Guacamoly! I am amazed. Could you lift that top dish with the flowers off when it was time to eat the cake?
this is such a beautiful cake :-D I am completely jealous !! ;-)
Yes, it was designed so that the floral arrangement could be removed and saved.
Beyond amazing!
Ruth, this cake is so awesome!! It looks so real!!!
Absolutely stunning!!!! Looks so real! WOW1111
Can not believe its a cake, seriously cant believe it! :shock:
Now this is gorgeous I mean really Amazing
What an incredible amount of work and dedication! Amazing result! Stunning!
WOW! Welcome Ruth, you could be teaching us, your flowers are phenominal!
This is just gorgeous. The colors and designs make it so realistic! Great job!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ok Ruth, you're killing me here. I can't take it, you've sprung just too many beautiful cakes on us at one time. I haven't closed my mouth since I looked at your first picture. Everything you've done is just out of this world!
Outstanding!!!! Your flowers are beautiful, I would have never guessed that they were gumpaste. Great Job :-D :-D
Absolute Perfection!! :-P
For sure the most incredible and amazing thing I've ever seen!!!
Wow! Inspirational
this cake is Just fabulous..... love it....I'm sure we all want you to do a video to show us how to do this.... wow :shock: I love it jaw dropping cake....
Breath taking!!! It is out of this world AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!
Amazing job. Beautiful flower details.
Awesome Cake
No words for this. :shock: :shock: :-P
Wow wow wow beautiful!!!!!!!! :lol: :-D :idea:
it is really by far the most outrageously intricatley made gorgous cake i have ever seen. how long did that take u? did u do it by yourself and how long did that take? and yes to the above comment, would love to see a video on this cake! great job!
this is ..... no words. how long did it take?
Bello, just outrageously gorgous.
Love it!
WOW, It looks like a real flower pot. Awesome
I have seen beautiful cakes before but this one is the best!
FANTABULOUS!! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment