Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Birthday Hat Cake


Had one of my daughters fellow classmates mom stop me in the parking lot the other day so she could order her own B-day cake. All she told me was the colors that she wanted. So I thought it would be a good time to try out my paisley pans. Found that its a lot easier to smooth the inside curve using a plastic serving spoon. Bottom layer is white, top chocolate. Big roses are chocolate paste and smaller roses are BC. (first for both).
LUV the colors!! Beatiful cake!! Don't have the pans but now may get them.
Beautiful cake with beautiful colors. Great job on the roses.
Gorgeous cake, great job.
awesome job
Beautiful cake! Great job on the roses!
Beautiful cake!
BEAUTIFUL CAKE, YOU GO GIRL!!!! :-P
WOW WONDERFUL :lol:


No comments:

Post a Comment