Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Victorian Christmas Wedding cake


This was a dummy cake made for an ICES Day of Sharing. It is fondant and embellished with gilded gumpaste fruit.
awsome to the bone!!!! :-D
Very gorgeous!
Thank you Evadell and Lisa! :-D
That looks familiar!! :-D :-D YummyPals...it IS and awesome cake - dummy or not!!!!
Beautiful !!!!
Really beautiful! AHA! That is the cake pictured on the ICES newsletter!!!! WTG, Jacque!
WOW! This is gorgeous!
This one wins my heart! I love Victorian.
Very Pretty what a great job!!!!
Beautiful .
I Love It, beautiful
That is Beautiful!!
Thank you all!!! Charlotte saw me demo this at an ICES Day of Sharing in San Antonio....that is why it is so familiar! LOL! :lol: And, although I haven't gotten my ICES newsletter yet, a friend scanned the front cover and sent it to me so I could see it. One of my dearest friends, R Morgan Jackson, photographed the cake. She lives in Houston, and I stayed with her for a couple of days while decorating this cake and creating the tutorial for the newsletter. I literally took over her dining room to make this cake...now THAT'S a real friend!! :-D
beautiful! beautiful!! beautiful!!!
Amazing work.
As Jan said.....Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Really beautiful, if you are ever in Kentucky you are more than welcomed to take over my kitchen, dinning room, oh heck any room you want. :-D
Thank you Jann, Pam, Terri and Lisa! Lisa, hehehe, that's funny! :lol:
amazing cake...so pretty....love it...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment