Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rock-n-Roll Beach Party Cake


This was for my sons sixth grade day at school
Wow!! Trenda that is some awesome cake!!
Great cake! I am sure they loved it!
Fantastic cake!!! You did a super job on it!!!
WOW! Super cake! Love it! :-D
Great cake! Love the top tier with the Tiki Bar & boom box! Awesome job!
This is a totally fantastic cake! Well cone!
That is an amazing cake...how did you make the umbrella? I have a grooms cake coming thst I would love to use a tiki bar like this
Well the umbrella did not turn out as planned i first made it out of chocolate but it didnt hold up so it is actually a 6in cake board with a cut halfway through the middle and folded over. I covered it with chocolate icing. It was very last minute since the chocolate one broke during the delivery! the bar and tiki's were easy I just covered colomns with white fondant and cut lines in them to look like wood and painted them with brown icing coloring and the same for the bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment