Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sea Creatures Cake


Sea creatures made out of fondant and coral reef made out of chocolate.
Gorgeous. How did you shape the reef?
Adorable job!
You add melted chocolate to crushed ice and the coral form. It’s a really cool technique.
This is so cute and adorable.
this is too cute!!
Very cute :lol:
OM GOSH! This is just tooooo cute. I absolutely love it. I would love to be able to make these sea creatures! Adorable!
Fabulous! One of Susan's classes? LOVE it!!!
WOW!!! I love it! What a fabulous idea!!
I love this and want to make these little sea creatures! Adorable! :-D
I agree just to cute.
I'm an other one that agrees with all the comments.... I take my hat off for you!
This is absolutely precious - just too cute!!!
How fab is this cake, I love it!
So adorable....
:-D love this cake


No comments:

Post a Comment