Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wedding Outfits


Sugar cookies decorated with fondant. The white was brushed with pearl dust and the roses are mini ribbon roses.
A cookie of elegance! Perfect for a wedding ,makes me want to do cookies . :-D :-D
These are some of the nicest wedding cookies I have seen! did you use a pearl maker for the pearls? Great ideas! :idea: :idea:
Very pretty.
These are so beautiful :-D
I absolutely adore these!
Mel!! You ARE an artist!!! I looooove ALL your cookies!!
Absolutely beautiful :-P
I think these are the prettiest wedding dress and tuxedo cookies I've seen.
I just love to look at your cookies!
WOW!! Love em
Oh wow! These are my favorites! Your work is just beautiful and so precise and so neat.
Wow! These are perfect and soooo pretty! Congratulations :-D
These are so awesome!! The roses are absolutely adorable!! :-D
Hi Mel! Love your cookies! :-)
outstanding cookies


1 comment:

  1. Wedding outfits | Mother of the bride

    I love to read about the wedding gowns. Here is also get good info about the royal weddings. Cheers for this length wedding gown. Great style!!!!!

    ReplyDelete