Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Still Together 25th Anniversary Cake


Golden, chocolate, golden, 3 layer cake, with buttercream. Buttercream dress. Fondant lappel, boutenierre, shirt, buttons, and bowtie. White choc w silver dust 25.
Lisa, Great Idea. Very Well Done!
Great looking cake!!
Lisa, this cake is so awesome!!! Very creative and gorgeous!!! LUV it!!!
Lisa, fantastic job!
Lisa this is a beautiful cake. It will go in my Favorites
so adorable I love it love it
This cake is fantastic Lisa! I absolutely love it. How do you get the seam down the center so smooth?
This is a great idea! :lol:
You did a really good job!!
WOW! very nice :lol:
I think that this is my fav! :-D I love the two in one!
Cool idea! 8-)
Lisa, somehow I missed this beautiful cake. It's just wonderful!
this is different like it alot :-P
WOW! :-D
Great job Lisa how did you do that, please share :lol:
love the idea! beautiful cake!
Cool cake Lisa what a neat idea
WOW!! What a Fantastic and refreshing idea!?!! I LOVE IT!! Great Job!


No comments:

Post a Comment