Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cherry Blossom Cake


I made this very dimensional with piped work, and gumpaste flowers
Lynn, this is one of the most gorgeous cakes I've ever seen! WOW!!
This is the most beautiful cherry blossom cake it's going in my favorites
Oh my. This is so beautiful. You have such an eye for flower placement.
Wow. Wow wow wow wow WOW! I am speechless except for wow.
Even more gorgeous!!!
That is absolutely beautiful!
Beautiful cake!
Soooo amazing! :-o
Absolutely beautiful. I love it and it is going into my favorites.
you are very talented it's so beautiful!
OMGosh this is pretty
Stunning. You have a real gift. Wowl
It's so intricate, so perfect...wow.
That is beautiful. Wow!!! nothing more I can say.
Like the branch going through the cake.
I love this cake!!!
It looks incredible!
amazing,fabulous!!!!! I love this cake! lots of work put into it! I love the flowers! my husband loves the details on the cake he say it look oriential he loves it
Just gorgeous!
This cake is going into my favorites. Beautiful!
Lynn your work is outstanding!
This is so pretty...so very pretty..
Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!
:lol:
i want to know how to do it its fab
Absolutely gorgeous! Good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment