Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fairytale


Fairytale sugar cookies made with rolled fondant.
I love the dragon :-D
Oooohh, how cute! Great job.
Navila, these are outstanding. I haven't done very many cookies, but I would love to know how you made these. If you're sharing, please pm me. Gorgeous! :-D
WOW these are great you done an excellant job1
Really great job. The frog is so cute.
Oh yes...please share! Where did you get these incredible cookie cutters. I would love to make these. You did such a fantastic job!
The Cake Cottage sells the cutters, Susan is working on an online store.
i have never seen such amazing cookies! I love the 3-D effect and the details!! These are just fantastic!!
These are so beautiful. I have the dragon and the castle can't wait to decorate them. You have given me great inspiration.
I have never seen a dragon cookie cutter - great job!
how does the fondant on cookies taste? they look very cool 8-)
These are awesome!
love the dragon and sword


No comments:

Post a Comment