Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Old Portable Record Player and Rock-N-Roll Dancers Cake


I made this cake for a really romantic and loving couple. A whife ordered it for her husband's 50th birthday as a surprise. The scene is 1969, around the time couple has met dancing Rock'n'Roll. The portable record player is made after a real one. The record itself is 100% replica of a real record with Buddy Holly's music (very meaningfull to this couple).
I can not put into works what this looks like! OMG!! Great job sounds lame.
Oh My Goodness, Larissa you're Awesome. Great Job
WOW! Larissa. You are one talented artist!
You are the Queen of cake....what ALL of us aspire to become! Amazing work!
What they said! OMG, what wonderful work!
HUMMMM you amaze me with your talent Larissa. WOW, holy cow, unreal are just a few words that are coming to mine. Awesome job.
GREAT JOB!!!
WOW Larissa -- fantastic figures and love the phonograph! Terrific job!
Wow, Larissa!! I was wondering what you had been up to! Incredibly perfect!
I absolutely love this adorable cake. Awesome job, Larissa.


No comments:

Post a Comment