Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Gravedigger Monster Truck Cake


I made & decorated the cake and my DH made the base and "shocks". The cake is chocolate with chocolate frosting which made it easier to make it black. I printed out the pictures for the sides and front of the truck, covered them with saran wrap and placed them on the cake. I don't have a printer that prints with frosting so I thought this was the next best thing. There was no way I could produce all that intricate detail. The tires are chocolate.
What a hoot! Great job!
wow awesome
Way cool! I wonder if a buttercream transfer of the detailing would work? I love this cake!
Cool!! That's my grandson's favorite monster truck!!
Wow! Out standing! Keep on and your gonna be a cake decorater one day!!! :-D :-D :-D
Too Cool! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment