Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bubble Bath Mother's Day Cake


Done for my mil, all edible except the doll
sooo cute!
Luv this one too!! How did you make the bubbles?
they are all little rolled balls of mmf, it was easy but it took a while. Used a round tip to cut them out so they would all be the same size and then rolled them into a ball!
Wow,great cake!You have some really good ideas. :lol:
thank you so much!
oh my goodness! this is soo creative of you
Thank you but I can't take credit for the original idea. Saw it on another site and just expanded on it and changed it to suit my preferences. Thank you for your kind words though!
That gives me some ideas! 8-)
that is so cute.what site ? :lol: :lol:
its cake central, it's an awesome site as well!
You know...most of my cakes are knock offs...lol But like you said, you put your own twist on it! Super cakes, keep up the good work :-D
Thanks!!
That is just too cute Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you get the bubbles shinning???
just beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment